BEST performs all inspections, testing and quality control procedures using equipment available on-site. Outside sources are not relied upon, providing complete control over the quality and delivery times of our products and services.
The following quality control procedures are in place to assure that all parts are manufactured to the required specifications and perform as required:
- State-of-the-art programming software assures top quality.
- Hard copy output is available for customer inspection.
- Optimal magnification up to 120x and microscopic inspection guarantees precise edge quality.
- Skilled technicians utilize computer controlled and manual gauge equipment to test all products for hardness and concentricity, as well as edge quality.
- Dies are tested duplicating actual production situations whenever possible.
- Vacuum heat treating and cryogenic subzero treatment are also completed in-house.