All BCD cutting systems incorporate the following standard features:
- Rugged frames, top and bottom plated for extreme rigidity and resistance to vibration.
- Hardened tool steel bearing housings to maintain precision tolerances over years of service.
- Hardened, adjustable gib surfaces for ease of assembly and disassembly, yet zero tolerance operation.
- All critical surfaces precision ground and black oxide treated.
- Heavy duty, yet precise adjustment systems to maintain accurate settings in difficult manufacturing conditions.
- Wear resistant, fully hardened tool steel dies and anvils.
BCD offers a variety of options depending on applications
- Hydraulic and pneumatic loading systems
- Servo drive and “Sunday drive” features
- All operator side adjustments
- Vacuum/compressed air scrap removal systems
- Solid and insert type dies in three different performance categories including tungsten carbide
- Electronic load cells with remote display, limits and alarms
- Electronic temperature monitoring for bearings and anvil
BCD provides the highest level of service after the sale
- Field service assistance anywhere in the world
- One week turnaround at BCD for routine sharpening and reconditioning
- Around the clock staffing for emergency breakdowns
BCD provides training in installations, startup, operation and routine maintenance
- Free of charge at BCD
- On-site at competitive rates
Contact BEST today for more information.