BEST also manufactures and installs Anti-Jam Systems, Widia Bar Kits, Bearing Housing units, Shafts and various other parts and accessories that are required or optional for each conversion.
Flexible die cutting system for booklet style envelopes for use on the following machines:
W&D: 527, 627, 328, 126, 226, 249, 241,& 38R
F.L. SMITHE: RA 0 degree, Combo 9, Combo 10 & BOE
Advantages & Features:
- Eliminates “High Die” precutting of blanks by cutting the 4-corner Profile in the Window Section
- Reduces converting waste by a minimum of 3 to 5%
- Can be used to cut out windows only or 4-corner cutting and windows at the same time
- 360 degree vacuum
- Minimum 24 individually controlled vacuum ports
- Magnetic Cylinder has only one leading edge hold-down bar and one screw
- 360 degree control of blank and chips
- TIR max. .0002 inch (.005mm)
CONSIDERING YOUR FIRST CONVERSION FROM HARD TOOLING OR INCREASING THE NUMBER OF MACHINES CUTTING WITH FLEXIBLE DIES?
Ask for a copy our helpful Return on Investment (ROI) analysis that details the decision making process and cost analysis for a typical customer when considering the conversion from Hard Tooling to magnetic cylinders and Flexible Dies. This report is provided as a tool to help you evaluate the process; actual results may vary by customer.
BEST Magnetic Cylinders are proven “Best in Class”.