Expert Advice & Training
BEST Cutting Die has knowledgeable representatives that are available to support our products and services. Explore the field-proven options BEST offers all of our customers.
Training Online & On-site
- Our mutual goal is to improve capacity and productivity of our customers’ lines of production. We accomplish this through our comprehensive training and maintenance program. Followed properly, this program ultimately leads to tremendous cost savings. BEST offers the opportunity to participate in this program to improve all aspects of die cutting.
- The same experienced technicians that install our equipment on-site are also available for field training throughout the year. Field training is offered to all BEST customers, whether you require assistance for a BEST-manufactured die or your own. Our training emphasizes proper die setup and maintenance techniques, and can be provided on-site or through online means.
Technical Diagnosis and Assistance
- In addition to BEST’s comprehensive training service, we also provide troubleshooting for any existing die cutting issues. Our team of experts is well equipped to diagnose the technical and mechanical challenges that our customers face during production. Not only do we provide the solutions you seek, but BEST also prioritizes excellent communication and quick service, ensuring that our customers’ needs are always fully met.
- A culture of continuous improvement in our products, processes and services through the strong work ethic and innovative spirit of our employees is our driving force. We give our customers the BEST experience by providing access to our team’s expert advice.
- BEST’s expert advice, paired with the continued reinforcement of the training program and proper maintenance procedures, can be quite valuable in maintaining productivity and efficiency on your factory floor. Significant cost savings will be realized from less die scrap, quicker setup times and other valuable improvements.